Monday, July 17, 2006

CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS

Life is good.
I count my blessings. Yes, I've had my share of pain but, who hasn't?..
Even the fact that my girlfriend is "late" does not scare or frighten me.
A child would be welcomed with open arms and lots of love. I am sure Anthony and Olivia (our kids) would be thrilled to have a little brother or sister. I would too. Not that it would be a planned pregnancy, but how many pregnancies are carefully planned?. Hopefully lots.
On the other hand, we were just settling into our ways,(No diaper duties, or up at night with crying and late night doctor's visits)but rather, enjoying Olivia and Anthony with their school and extra activities routine. So, what to make of it?...I am not sure.
I know it's not official yet.
Then again, we are also not married. Why do we make everything so complicated?
Why do "I" make things complicated.
Then again,
I count my blessings.

2 comments:

x said...

Cisco this is such a joy! I mean when it is certain. Smooch!

Ms. Marie said...

You made me cry...I love you.

~M