Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day 2



This morning I was woken up by a furious tapping on the window, which initially I thought it was a ghost typing on my laptop. It turned out to be rain. Rain of the kind that you don't see in Las Vegas.

It was a cool day 7o's average. What a difference that makes for someone who's been dealing with 100+ for the last 2-3 months.
I met some noew people today at work and aside from the ones I am working with, I ran into someone I used to work and knew about 22 years ago. There was an awkard silences as we looked at each other and tried to figure out who this persaon was. I was first to remember his name. He had to get my help. All I had to mention was Westin Bonaventure, Skiing and Palm Springs, since we used to hang out together. This was before I had even gone back to school, when I was just living "La Vida Loca" Now it turns out that he is a VP of a company that consults with our company.- Definitely a small world.

See you!

No comments: