Friday, December 22, 2006

TRADE IN!

The following is an estimate that Olympuswants to give me for my digital camera. The deal is; you buy a new camera and send your old camera with the receipt and Bam! they send you a "rebate check". I know my camera has seen better days and with its (now) low 3.5 megapixels it still takes great pictures as you can see on previous posts or on my flickr account.



No, I am not trading. I might get more if I pawn it (which I will also not do).

Trade-In Estimate
Point & Shoot Olympus 3.0 to 3.9 Megapixel
CAMERA CONDITION: WORKING BUT WITH SCRATCHES OR DENTS
OPTICAL ZOOM OR DIGITAL ZOOM: 3X Optical
CAMERA FOCUS TYPE: AUTO FOCUS
EXTERNAL MEDIA INCLUDED WITH CAMERA: No External Memory Card
FLASH: BUILT-IN FLASH
LCD DISPLAY BUILT IN: YES
ORIGINAL SOFTWARE INCLUDED: NO
BATTERY TYPE REQUIRED: Uses Standard AA or AAA Alakline Battery(s) - Not included
AC ADAPTER / CHARGER: NOT INCLUDED
INSTRUCTIONS / OWNERS MANUAL: NOT INCLUDED
ORIGINAL CABLES AND/OR DOCK: SOME OF THE ORIGINAL CABLES ARE INCLUDED (not ALL)
PC CONNECTIVITY: USB and/or FIREWIRE
BLUETOOTH CAPABLE: NO
EXTERNAL TELEPHOTO CONVERTERS / LENSES: NONE
Estimated Trade-in Value:
(includes a Prepaid shipping label) $3.72
+$20.00 Bonus Cash
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$23.72 Total Trade-in Estimate

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OMG, that is insane!! Way too cheap :( especially when you buy a brand new one! My daughters camera is a 4mp, it takes brilliant photos.