Friday, March 03, 2006

Month Long Absence

Yes, it has been a month.

A month without writing, not that I don't have anything to write about, I have just been busy with work..and with everyday life.

At work- I cannot believe the stupidity of people over the simplest things---
"I cannot have any bread, so can you make a sandwich without bread?"
Of course the answer is yes (All for customer service).....
My questions is:

If you cannot have bread in your diet, why walk into an establishment where the specialty is Sandwiches?.... Why not try a coffe shop or buffet?, for crying outloud, it is Vegas!

Don't feel offended if you fall in this category-It is called "planning ahead"

Another one is:

"Can you make a sandwich with my own bread?----I have my own bread"
That is definitely a no- no.
It goes against health regulations, then again, if you carry your own particular kind of bread around, why not go to the store and buy the ingredients to make your own?..

At home- Just hanging out when I get the chance.
Reading books, trying to relax after the stress of work.
(Currently reading- The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova)

Just venting.......
and you.
How've you been?...

3 comments:

x said...

i've been okay.
where are the food pictures? we are starving here.
xxxxx :)

Yummerson said...

I was wondering you had been. I agree with you on taking your own bread somewhere. Why not just make your own damn sandwich at home and go to the park.

Glad to hear you're okay.

Chipper said...

Ahaha! Very funny post! When I waitressed, we had people come in all the time to this upscale restaurant and ask for just hot water as their drink...they had brought their own tea bags!