Wednesday, December 14, 2005

NO TITLE

Wow!
2006 coming up really soon.
When I was a kid I used to wonder about the year 2000. Whether it was religiuosly induced or just "cultural myth", my friends and I used to talk about the end of the world. I also used to count the years left till 2000. Of course this was back in the 70's....At some point I just forgot about the whole thing and 2000 came and went.
Now we are well into th 00's. Closing on 2010.

What were you like when you were a kid?...
what things did you worry about?....
Merry Christmas to you all.

El anio 2006 se acerca muy rapidamente. Recuerdo que cuando yo era un chamaco, siempre tenia preocupacion por el fin del mundo. Mis amigos y yo pensabamos que seria en el 2000. No recuerdo si era por religion o solo un mito en general. Y hoy ya estamos por finalizar el '05 y aceracndonos al 2010.

Como eras de puquenio?..
Que cosas te preocupaban?....

Feliz Navidad a todos

2 comments:

x said...

hola!
when i was a kid i looked like a little mouse. my mum would always aske the hairdresser to cut my hair in the most awful ways. people were actually laughing at me at school.
i worried about not being allowed to play outside as much as other kids. my parents were overprotective.

Merry Christmas to you and to Olivia.
Hugs xx

Sawebo said...

eres de oaxaca verdad we? que chido hehehe