Thursday, November 16, 2006

OJ SIMPSON


This guy has some big cojones!
If you didn't already know, he is telling you how he would have done it
Unbelievable that someone would agree to "publish" a so called story.
Unbelievable that Fox would agree to air his interview. What is he going to write or say that we don't already know? I wonder if all the people that cheered and applauded when he was declared -Not Guilty- will be buying his book. As far as I am concerned, I consider it worse than National Enquirer or anything like it and I do not even read those. Will I be watching the interview?.. Hell No!
I have to see if there is a re-run of "The Worst Movie Ever" or something bad before I watch his interview.

4 comments:

Monique Rielle said...

This man has no respect for his children! Doesn't he think how this will affect them? Guess he's too busy trying to make a buck to consider anyone's feelings. What a loser.

Yummerson said...

He's sick. That's all there is to it.

Rhea said...

I'm glad the whole thing got dumped. Sick idea. Scheduled for Sweeps Week, too!
Rhea
The Boomer Chronicles

x said...

he's got some nerve. it's totally disrespectful to the dead woman, to justice and to his kids.