Monday, October 30, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!


Happy Halloween everyone.
Last year I asked how you celebrate this season, since in many other parts of the world people celebrate differently.
Tomorrow, I will get out of work early and make it home to scare the wits of some kids who come to my door "trick or treating".
Olivia and Anthony will go around the neighborhood and get lots of candy. It was only a few years ago that Olivia would not go to the door because she would be frightened by the kids in disguise coming for candy. Now, she has become a pro. Olivia is going to be Cleopatra and Anthony will be Captain "Jack Sparrow". I had originally told them I was going to be "The invisible Man", since I was going to be at work all day. Now I may just be "The visible Daddy"..
It will be a good Halloween.

2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Aurgh, I'm an empty nester now, but up until 2 years ago, I did halloween UP. Tomorrow night, I'll go downtown, sit at an outside coffee shop, and watch all of the "adult" crazies.

Yummerson said...

happy halloween!