Sunday, October 07, 2007

THE END IS NEAR

The end of the trip is near and I cannot wait to go home. Today I decided to take the day off and I just spoke to one of my sidekicks and we are going to a new place for breakfast where supposedly there are mariachis (live)..
Another aquaintance (Richard) wanted to go into Windsor (Canada) for breakfast but I have not heard from him yet so it seems like it is going to be Mexican food for breakfast, more like brunch.

Work has been crazy busy, I am used to this kind of frantic levels of business but I usually know that it's going to last 2, 3 maybe 4 days at most. Here in Detroit, there is no end in sight. As Mr. T once said, "I pitty the fool". Those who are here to stay and work and can't go work somewhere else. At the same time, I asm sure taht they count their blessing that they have a job in a very swank place (See pictures below).

Till next time...

1 comment:

Chipper said...

Hey-I just saw you have a restaurant in Detroit! I am originally from Toledo but am now in Canada(Edmonton). I've always liked Detroit--even though i get constantly lost in it!
Have a safe trip home!