Wednesday, June 20, 2007

TAGGED

As Tags go (Thanks Yamell) Here is another one.


Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I grew up in Mexico City 'till I was 19
2. I have now been in the states longer than I have been in Mexico.
3. I have been as fars South as New Orleans, as far north/east as Vermont. I have been northwest to Seattle and of course as far southwest as San Diego and further south.
4. I learned the hard way that to start a business, you need to cross all your T's and dot all your I's.
5. I have landed on my feet despite all set backs.
6. I have a woman whom I believe loves me.
7. I run about 4 miles (if and when I get motivated to do it)

Anyone else who stops here and would like to participate...Go ahead.

3 comments:

Coco said...

Mine is ready too...
and yes, thanks to Yamell : )

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Coco said...

I was also tagged by José to do el juego de OCHO, also!! : )

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Great 7 facts ... thanks for sharing.
Hope all is good in your world.
Take care, Meow