Friday, March 25, 2005

The Gates


On a Recent trip to the Big Apple-"The Gates"

I guess I should have given some background to this photo.
Not much to say other than it was the weekend before Valentines'. My girlfriend sprang up the idea, so I got us rooms in Manhattan while she got us tickets to go see the Phantom of The Opera at the Majestic, Overall A great weekend. Lots of walking throughout he city to see the sights and fortunatelly, Cristo (Is that how you spell it?) opened his show called The Gates in Central Park. Took lot sof good photos, if you would like to have some, email me and I will forward.
Second time I see an installation by Cristo. Back in the early 90,s I also saw the umbrellas in California. At that time I was living in South Pasadena, CA.
Seems like an eternity ago.

No comments: