Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I am



I am a father of 5 kids - 2 teenagers and 3 - 3 year olds.
I am 48 years old. (don't feel like it but there's no denying it)
I am married to Melissa and we've been together for the last 13 years.
I am
I have loved and lived many times it seems.
Overall I am a very happy person, except when I'm sad, which doesn't happen to often.
I still have dreams, despite the fact that I hardly sleep.

I've worn many hats and in the process my hair has grayed slightly
My hair has thinned out but still can manage to sport a hair style or two.
I try I try and I try.
Can't give up - too much at stake.

At times my alter ego takes over and I don't like him. I don't recognize him.
Definitely someone I would not be friends with.
He is not shy or quiet.
he is rather boisterous and unimaginative.
Not much to look at.

This is me. Este soy yo.




No comments: